Saturday, December 11, 2010

What is that weird thing my lips are doing?




 Oh, why, it is a smile!!!! See it..... =o) ...... Yeah, like that only not so sideways.

 I think these new meds are kicking in and doing their job.  Just in time for me to get my Christmas shopping act together.  After doing inventory last night, I have a lot left to do!  YIKES!  Really glad that I have meds that are working or I would be FAH-REAK-ING!!  There are still some of my children who pretty much have nothing yet, plus Christmas jammies need to be bought before Christmas Eve, and other Relatives still need gifts.  I am so behind.  Oh well, thanks to Cymbalta and Abilify I am not going to worry or stress out about it.  This Christmas is just gonna have to be what it is.  It isn't about the gifts anyways, it is about being together and celebrating the birth of Christ and appreciating the gifts that we have been given in our lives.

This year, my children still have a Mother, whose sanity hasn't completely left her, a warm house, food on the table, a Dad with a good job, clothes to wear, and a mostly happy home.  That is a lot more than a lot of kids in this world have.  If they don't get a bunch of "stuff" under the tree, well that is okay.  Maybe they will realize it isn't about the "stuff" and they will appreciate the real gifts in life. 

Or maybe they will melt down in a bunch of tears and it will forever be known as the worst Christmas in their lives, but either way, they will survive and so will I.  I am just hoping for the first scenario to come true as opposed to the second one.  I will have to let you know how it goes. ;o)

I hope that you all are having a relatively stress free Christmas Season.

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for medicine, counselors, friends, smiles, and most importantly for the reason we celebrate the season - Immanuel-God with us!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback and hear what you think. Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with me. I would like to get to know you.