Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Pictoral View of My Life.


A Baby who likes to be inside a box.

He won't sleep in a bed, but give him a box and he is sound asleep, what is up with that?






 Because drinking out of a clean bowl in the kitchen is just not as tasty as drinking out of this large porcelain one.


After a drink from the cleanest bowl in the house it is best to climb trees.  Even fake ones that live inside.

 And of course sibling rivalry must follow.

Being caught is never fun.


Someone around here is usually ready to pull out their hair.  Typically it is me and not the kids though.



It appears that craziness runs in the family.


And what night is complete without watching a movie together as a family?


So, there you have it, a bit of my life in pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback and hear what you think. Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with me. I would like to get to know you.