Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Is Coming.....

Christmas is coming, it is right around the corner.  I am SO not ready for it.  For the first time in years I have no idea what I have/don't have/still need.  I am going to have to go through my closet and take an inventory of gifts and figure it all out here pretty soon. 

I am not too stressed out about, because this year Husband and I decided that we were going to do big family gifts instead of a bunch of little individual gifts.  That takes a lot of the load off.  Santa is going to bear the brunt of the gift bearing this year.  ; )

How are you all doing in your Christmas preparations? 

Klara's Christmas play at church is coming up around the corner.  She is so excited!  She wants to invite everyone to come and see it.  She keeps asking me if she can invite her "fingah doctah" aka her finger doctor from the Naval Hospital.  So, if any of you are interested in coming to see an adorable little 5 year old steal the Christmas show with her 5 lines, just let me know. =)  The play is on Saturday evening on the 18th and during church hour on Sunday the 19th.  Hopefully some of you can make it. (Sylvan Way Baptist Church)

In other news, I am deep into the healing and processing of my past.  I am still writing.  Daily.  Most of what I am writing though is too raw and tender for a forum like this, so it is mainly just for myself and my counselor for the time being.  I appreciate all of you that have been praying for me and for all the support I have been getting.  This process of healing is not an easy one and it is taking its toll on me, so if I am quiet for a bit that is why.

1 comment:

  1. May you heal well, Karmen, well and strong and whole. Maybe your whole life has been an Advent, waiting for these moments.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback and hear what you think. Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with me. I would like to get to know you.