Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And so begins.....

A new chapter in my life. I start seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow, or is she a psychologist? Either which way, I start seeing her tomrrow. I am a bit nervous about it. Will she be receptive to me writing out most of my feelings? Will she be easy to talk to like Rachel was? Will she be able to help me hunt down the Shadow? So many questions. I printed out all of my blogs that might be helpful to getting to know me and put them in a binder for her. I even put page numbers and made a table of contents for it. Now I am beginning to wonder if that was a bit pretentious of me. What if she doesn't want to read them?



Uggh, the unknown can drive me so crazy. At least it is less than 24 hours before i get some of my questions answered.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it's pretentious at all...very helpful! It'll save a lot of time too. If she doesn't want to read them, then find another, I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think it's pretentious either. i've referred my counsellor to my blog before and my mother regularly prints out things she's written for her counsellor. i'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback and hear what you think. Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with me. I would like to get to know you.