Saturday, October 17, 2015

God's unfailing love

table top doodle

Your unfailing love, O LORD, is as vast as the heavens; YOUR faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds.
Psalm 36:5

I am the Light of the world; he that follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
John 8:12

See what kind of love the FATHER has given to us that we should be called the children of God.
1 John 3:1

When you go through DEEP waters, I will be with you.  When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will NOT drown.
Isaiah 43:2a

If I take to the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there YOUR hand shall lead me, and YOUR right hand shall hold me. 
Psalm 139:9-10

Your Father knows what you need before you ask Him!
Matthew 6:8

GOD holds me head and shoulders above ALL who try to pull me down.  I'm headed for HIS place to offer anthems of praise that will raise the roof!
Psalm 27:6

Strength, Faithful, Seen, Valued, Love, Unending, True, Hope, Lifted, Shine, Open, Adopted, Protected, Accepted, Grace, Promise, Faith, Joy, Raised, Treasured, Honored, Trust, Special

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback and hear what you think. Please feel free to share your thoughts and stories with me. I would like to get to know you.